Monday, September 15, 2008

Food (and Beverage) that I have always liked but have Never really talked about



Just thought I'd share with you some food stuff that I have always enjoyed but really had taken for granted. Until recently, I have re-discovered and re-"enjoyed" these items that it is absolutely and unforgiveably impossible already for me to lose weight (gosh, I think I am going to lose our bet?!!).


Unagi Sushi: This is the only sushi that I like. That said, I like this because it feels like I am eating meat and not just rice rolls which to me, has no other substance whatsoever. The sweet-salty flavor, coupled with the melt in your mouth texture makes it an enjoyable experience.




Frozen Margarita: Beyond beer and hard liquor, this fancy cocktail just keeps me in the mood during night outs. Other than just bitterness, the overall cool experience (plus the fact that this one will take forever to finish), just makes it a refreshing companion while chillin' with the gang.




Pistachio Sansrival: I am a cheap thing. Bribe me with anything that is made of chewy meringue wafers and it's as if I have been hypnotized beyond my will. Sansrival has always been my favorite. While I appreciate the classic version, using pistachios will further cause my absolute abandon.




Cafe Americano: I cannot tolerate the concentrated espresso, so this for me is the best to pair with my dessert of choice at any given time. Offer me a fresh cup of Americano and you will see me giving you the sweetest smile, really.




Ice Blended Green Tea: For me, only Coffee Bean and Tea leaf makes this perfectly. I am not a fan of cold fraps and teas, but this one is an exception. Though I know that these type of preparations are loaded with calories, I have chosen to ignore how much this has. You only live once.

1 comment: