Monday, October 20, 2008

Cibo never fails



To reward ourselves after such a busy week, hubby and I had a quiet dinner (so naturally, this happened minus the kids) at Cibo in Greenbelt 5.

Hubby's favorite these days has been pasta with aglio olio or a pesto of some kind, so, as expected, this was what he ordered. I settled for the pizza - I've always preferred thin-crusted, Italian-style pizzas, and Cibo is the place to be.


Cibo's PIZZA


Differentiated from what other Italian restos offer, theirs is an oval shaped pizza that is good to share and with service that is impeccably delivered, this place will always be one of my preferred eating destinations.


Tiramisu Crunch


As I am a sucker for desserts, I couldn't decide whether to have the flourless chocolate cake or the tiramisu. I settled for the latter and was totally happy with my decision. The tiramisu crunch was generously topped with dark chocolate and with its layers giving it a crunchy texture, it provided a wonderful item to cap off our meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment